I have tried the Wiki plugin by NoahY and the fork by pupi1985. Neither of these plugins are working, and I have no idea why.
When I navigate to the `site.com/wiki` URL, the page just loads for about a minute and stops altogether, resulting in an empty page. There is no error displayed in the debug console, and the server logs show nothing wrong.
I have tried manually substituting in the QA_MYSQL_* information where needed, yet nothing changes. It seems that the problem lies somewhere within the `ewiki.php` file, but that is 3,755 lines long and I do not know even where to start. I believe this is the case because, when I comment out the import of `ewiki.php` in the `config.php` file, the page loads, just with missing function call errors.
My site is using AWS RDS as a MySQL database. I do not know if this would affect anything, as the rest of the site runs entirely fine.
Php version: 7.4
UPDATE: It seems to be related to the fact that `mysql_*` functions were deprecated in PHP 7.0, requiring now the use of `mysqli_*` functions. Though, this still doesn't solve the issue.